intricate ink : animals in detail : Giraffe

This giraffe comes out so beautiful with the black background! It's one of my favorite from the book !  I have filmed the whole drawing, you can watch it in real time  or as the time laps , please subscribe, because there is allot time if put in making these.  U will support me doing this, thanks in  advanced. This beauty i colored with Faber Castell Polychromos. I really like those pencils, because they mix the colors so good! If u would ask me what are the best to color with i would tell you the polychromos, but that is my opinion, every pencil is good for this book!

Deze giraf komt zo mooi uit met deze zwarte achtergrond! Het is één van mijn favoriet uit het boek!  Ik heb de hele tekening hebben gefilmd, u kunt deze bekijken in real time of time laps , het staat op mijn You Tube kanaal, er steekt veel tijd in om deze filmpjes te maken. Gelieve te abonneren om mij te steunen, dank je wel. Deze schoonheid heb ik gekleurd met Faber Castell Polychromos. Ik hou echt van deze potloden, omdat ze het zo goed de kleuren mengen! Als u het mij zou vragen, welke kleuren het beste in deze boek, zal ik u vertellen de polychromos, maar dat is mijn mening, elke potlood goed voor dit boek! geniet van het kleuren, dat is het voornaamste!  



 Video : Giraffe : Time laps


Aanbevolen post

iguana - leguaan : intricate ink Animals in Detail

For this wonderful iguana, I have taken my time to color, there are so many hours in it! But I  love animals to colorize. First of all i di...