Nautilus


Nautilus: Intricate Ink Animals in Detail a Coloring Book by Tim Jeffs  What a beautiful colors that my Nautilus have ! Here I use my Faber Castell polychromos. The Faber Castell color very nicely in this book! The paper allows perfect to work in layers. I think it's really cool, that Tim has drawned this, I liked it for coloring. Maby it's only a shell! But it's a beauty the Nautilus.


Video




Nautilus : Komt uit het boek Intricate Ink Animals in Detail a Coloring Book by Tim Jeffs Wat is deze toch mooi gelukt kwa kleuren! Hier heb ik mijn Faber Castell  polychromos uit de kast gehaald. De Faber Castell kleurd heel mooi in dit boek! Het papier laat het perfect toe om in lagen te werken. Ik vind het echt gaaf , dat Tim deze bij getekend heeft, ik vond het leuk om in te kleuren. Het is meschien maar een schelp! Maar het is een pracht van schelp Nautilus

The colors i used : Pencils Faber Castell : Polychromos :
101, 102, 109, 111, 115, 123, 180, 184, 199, 225

 

Aanbevolen post

iguana - leguaan : intricate ink Animals in Detail

For this wonderful iguana, I have taken my time to color, there are so many hours in it! But I  love animals to colorize. First of all i di...